Fish search

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bubble, Glubble, I Am Not Trouble

I don't know how long I've been swimming in this little tank, but I'm getting tired. You see, it's the same old view, same old people, and same old food. This is boooring!

I've seen a lot of those people types come and go. It seems that they all wander over to those noisy doggies, those furry little cats, or find entertainment by watching those hamster things go around and around in those silly circle cages.

If those people would only stop by me for a moment, I could give them the best show they've ever seen. Maybe it's because I'm stuck here back in the far corner of the store instead of being out front by the big glass windows. In fact, I'd prefer those windows so I could warm up a bit and work on my tan lines. But no, they just have to put those furry things up there. I've been reading that they can be a lot of trouble.

Pick me, pick me! I'm no trouble at all. I swim without anyone having to pet me. I can blow bubbles without even being trained. I don't make any noise, I don't keep anyone up at night, and I don't cost a lot in food. In fact, I'm down right cheap to have around.

And, as far as playing, I don't need any special walking, throwing balls, or the need to go out side and mess up your yard with that stuff that doggies do. And, I don't get fur balls, I don't get fleas, and I don't get ringworm, amongst other bad things.

I only need some filtered air, a nice place so I can swim, and hide, and frolic all day long ready to give you a show anytime you come by. So, why don't you pick me?

Well, I guess I shouldn't talk too fast because just the other day some person decided that I needed company. I don't mind a little company either, you know, but I sure don't need company that's rood, obnoxious, impolite, and one who wants to eat me. What kind of company is that? At least, you people should understand that I like friendly company who I can share my water with, and, yes, I'll even share my delicious food - that is if you remember to feed me.

And, just one more thing you should know. It's about those furry little things that have big long claws and just have to put their foot in my home to try and catch me. I'm sure they don't want to play! I think they even want to eat me!! Help!! I don't mind a visit on the other side of my glass home even if they have big eyes - I think they have big eyes, or is it just a reflection through my glass home? Doesn't matter. Just make sure you put a secure top on my house, and enough oxygen so I can keep swimming merrily along.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you that I am a fish and not a turtle?

Visit Pet Fish Names to find the perfect name for your new fish - http://www.goodpetnamess.com/petfishnames/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment